Thursday, November 21, 2013

Make everywhere a beautiful place...

Whether you've traveled the world, or stayed in the same place all your life, it-is-beautiful. Or at least we should say that to ourselves. In the moment you may be tired of the place God has placed you due to boredom, tired of the people around you, unhappiness, etc., but we are where we are to prepare us for the next place we are to go. We should make every place beautiful because when we look back on that time and season 25 + years from now we will miss it and wish we could go back. I find myself missing all the places I've lived (Visalia, Lawrenceville, Mesquite). Those moments of unhappiness when living in those places are there and remembered but cannot replace the cherished memories that were made there & the people I came across. In each of those cities, schools, congregations I learned lessons that have impacted me to face what I face today in San Antonio. Instead of seeking for a beautiful place, make your present place beautiful and memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment